• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

7800GTX with blue pcb?

J-M-E

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
1,955
Is there any 7800 GTX with a blue pcb? I'm ready to order 2 tonight. I just need to decide on which brand to get. They will all preform the same. Ive always gone with BFG but no one has them in stock, so id go with EVGA. Does the ASUS one have a blue pcb???

QUICK I NEED TO ORDER :eek:
 
J-M-E said:
Is there any 7800 GTX with a blue pcb? I'm ready to order 2 tonight. I just need to decide on which brand to get. They will all preform the same. Ive always gone with BFG but no one has them in stock, so id go with EVGA. Does the ASUS one have a blue pcb???

QUICK I NEED TO ORDER :eek:

I would like to order one too Preferably the Evga but I wanan know the clocks if its 450core like the XFX or if its 430 :eek:
 
You need to wait until someone sells the BFG. Not even sure if THAT has blue PCB.
 
I *heard* (not officially confirmed) that BFG may OC the GeForce 7800GTX to 460MHz/470Mhz... ;)
 
TD had the BFG for sale yesterday and it was at 460/1300. The ASUS is at 470/1200. Neither had a blue PCB.
 
Ether said:
TD had the BFG for sale yesterday and it was at 460/1300. The ASUS is at 470/1200. Neither had a blue PCB.

TD? :confused:

Edit*

Tigerdirect eh. just figured it out.. :D
 
Back
Top