• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

7800GTX and BF2 question.

jinu117

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,292
On those who play BF2....
What are the FPS you see when playing BF2 with 1600x1200 on 7800GTX. I found only playable resolution (above 60fps) by my definition to be 1024x768 on x850xt PE. Can't seem to find 1280x1024 on selection of resolution but oh well. I have 20" LCD I use and I would prefer playing game at native resolution... :) As long as I can get 60fps+ 1600x1200 I might invest on getting one.
 
Not that this answers your question but I also noticed that the game does not list 1280x1024 which is my native resolution and it kind of bugs me that it's not on there. I haven't tried 1600x1200 yet.

1280x1024 is a common standard resolution and should be included in the game but oh well.
 
Just put +szx 1280 +szy 1024 in the target line under the games shortcut icon on your desktop.
 
I thought the game ran fine on my x800 xt pe at 1920x1200, just no AA. But I too am curious how fabulous 7800 is since I'm thinking about building a whole new rig with 7800 if the performance gain is substantial, most reviews and benchmarks only test at 1024x768, argh ....... :mad:
 
sakurakana1003 said:
I thought the game ran fine on my x800 xt pe at 1920x1200, just no AA. But I too am curious how fabulous 7800 is since I'm thinking about building a whole new rig with 7800 if the performance gain is substantial, most reviews and benchmarks only test at 1024x768, argh ....... :mad:

In BF2 the 7800GTX is just as fast at SLI'd 6800Us if that helps you any.
 
Back
Top