7800 GT for $449 at ZipZoomFly

jkrafcik

Weaksauce
It's "out of stock", but it's still cool to see these on the net.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=321029

Description:
XFX GeForce 7800 GT OVERCLOCKED 420MHZ 256MB DUAL DVI and VIVO
Engine clock: 420MHZ
Memory clock: 1GHZ
Memory Interface: 256
Factory overclocked
20 pipelines
SLI ready
VIVO and HDTV
High Dynamic Range
Shader Model 3.0
Packing and Accessories:
3 Full Games: Farcry, X2, MotoGP2
2 DVI to VGA converters
3D Edit Software
AI Driver CD
VIVO + HDTV all in one cable, 2 additional S-Video cables

Sweet.

Nevermind, Looks like GTX are rising in price to make room for the GT's..

yea--they give the GTX a litle bump up for a while . as much as i would like one--i'm just alergic to VGA's that cost over $300 !!

maybe next year for me! :cool:

JSF35rhino said:
yea--they give the GTX a litle bump up for a while . as much as i would like one--i'm just alergic to VGA's that cost over $300 !!

maybe next year for me! :cool:
I hear you on that, I cannot justify spending that cash. Then again, I am a student.

It is suprising that the GT is "just" $40 less than the GTX (I read that one was able to find GTX' for $490-ish recently). That is a measily $10/ pipe, for that reason i'd go GTX if at all.. then again, I just got myself a 6800GT PCIe for $200 :)

Bigjohns97 said:
stay away from zipzoomfly

I've never had any problems with zipzoomfly, they've always been good to me. Only complaint is that things I orders take a bit longer to process than newegg.

drizzt81 said:
I hear you on that, I cannot justify spending that cash. Then again, I am a student.

It is suprising that the GT is "just" $40 less than the GTX (I read that one was able to find GTX' for $490-ish recently). That is a measily $10/ pipe, for that reason i'd go GTX if at all.. then again, I just got myself a 6800GT PCIe for $200 :)

Where the hell did you get a 6800GT for $200? I just laid down $350 on an X850XT PE... it might have been better to go with two 6800GT's instead.

This isnt anywhere close to a "Hot deal". Anything that is new, doenst mean its a hot deal.

Which would you rather have, a 7800GTX for $480, or a 7800GT for $450? Its not even close.

Bigjohns97 said:
stay away from zipzoomfly

Please if you are going to say something like that please try and back it up. Especially when numerous people have had no problems with them (including me), and has a 8.65 rating at ResellerRatings.

Nightrain said:
Please if you are going to say something like that please try and back it up. Especially when numerous people have had no problems with them (including me), and has a 8.65 rating at ResellerRatings.

I agree, If they were really that bad.. They wouldnt still be around.. :p

No problems for me from zzf, in fact i got most of my stuff over newegg for my rig because it was cheaper at the time. Sure the processing time is a little longer (I order from zzf and the egg the same day and i got it the same day) but i also have had probaly 4-5 other dealings with zzf and they are great, no problems. I think I will wait for a while for the 7800GT to go down.

Back