Hi there,
I have spotted two systems on craigslist. I'm not sure which one to pick. It's for my brother - used for everyday stuff - running everyday apps together - music/firefox with 60 tabs/flash games/youtube/odd programs! Gaming - games like Mount & Blade/MW3/
OS is going to be Windows XP SP3 Pro.
- so no need for more RAM!
Resolution for games - 1024x768 ( Important - this means games will be CPU dependent than GPU dependent )
Two systems are
775 =
Q6600
Gigabyte P35-DQ6
4GB RAM
8800GTS 640MB
CM 212+
WD Green 750GB
Corsair HX 620W PSU
Audigy 2 Soundcard
Silverstone TJ07
1366 =
920
MSI X58M.
Corsair H70
8GB DDR3
Intel 320 80 SSD
650W PSU
No Graphics CARD
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI Express Sound Card
Antec P182
1366 system will about $70 - $100 more! and I would need to buy a graphics card - making it probably $100 more in the future. In their current state - both systems stays below $450. Which one should I go for? Any opinions?
Thank you
I have spotted two systems on craigslist. I'm not sure which one to pick. It's for my brother - used for everyday stuff - running everyday apps together - music/firefox with 60 tabs/flash games/youtube/odd programs! Gaming - games like Mount & Blade/MW3/
OS is going to be Windows XP SP3 Pro.
Resolution for games - 1024x768 ( Important - this means games will be CPU dependent than GPU dependent )
Two systems are
775 =
Q6600
Gigabyte P35-DQ6
4GB RAM
8800GTS 640MB
CM 212+
WD Green 750GB
Corsair HX 620W PSU
Audigy 2 Soundcard
Silverstone TJ07
1366 =
920
MSI X58M.
Corsair H70
8GB DDR3
Intel 320 80 SSD
650W PSU
No Graphics CARD
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI Express Sound Card
Antec P182
1366 system will about $70 - $100 more! and I would need to buy a graphics card - making it probably $100 more in the future. In their current state - both systems stays below $450. Which one should I go for? Any opinions?
Thank you