• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

771/775 Mod Stickers / Server Keys / Sim Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastvan67

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
1,420
After a few system repairs, and a lot of work, I was able to retrieve some keys from some servers I purchased.
I have 22 servers that were dismantled. All came with various issues. Dead mobo's and crashing hard drives. (drives are being destroyed per request from original owners) Today I was able to retrieve 3 keys.
2X Win Server 2012 R2 Standard
1 Win Server 2016 Standard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

771/775 Mod Stickers https://www.ebay.com/itm/252863401939
th_adapter%203_zpswmudfwva.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noosy SIM Card Adapters https://www.ebay.com/itm/252942558668
th_2016-01-29_085112_zpsneaygweh.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D&DL Professional Grade SIM Adapters https://www.ebay.com/itm/252646129993
th_1_zpssxrkghfj.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
50 Pack - D&DL Professional Grade SIM Adapters https://www.ebay.com/itm/252641075304
th_2_zpsdghfbw0q.jpg


Hit me up directly on here for a discount.
ebay: Fastvan
PayPal: Yeawellso@aol.com
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top