7600gt

flame607

n00b
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
26
hey i was looking to buying a new card to upgrade my 6800xt and i was thinking the 7600gt. would this be good for gaming for fear, bf2, gw, and prey? im not looking to turn on all eye candy on super resolutions...i just want something that would hold over to dx10...whats the point of spending 250+ on video card when dx10 is coming out


this is PCI-e
 
flame607 said:
whats the point of spending 250+ on video card when dx10 is coming out

because there won't be any DX10 games for another 8-10 months and after that time, there will only be a few
 
Correct.

I think you would be wasting your money not getting a 7900GT since your current card is a 6800XT. I personally think you are making too short of a jump up.
 
Treyshadow said:
Correct.

I think you would be wasting your money not getting a 7900GT since your current card is a 6800XT. I personally think you are making too short of a jump up.


I strongly dissagree.
Its a big jump up and will save you about $150. I am running mine in SLI and I kill 7900gt scores.
 
i dont think id wanna go with a 7900 because of all the problems with it...i know i could rma but still...i dont wanna go through hassle with it
 
Back
Top