• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

750d xres 140?

Hitti2

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
340
Any objections? I measured and seems like it will be a perfect fit, I will have to drill custom holes for the mount system it comes with.
http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-xres-140-revo-d5-pwm-incl-pump-glass.html
http://www.performance-pcs.com/mayhems-aurora-2-concentrate-250ml-blue.html

n1mgYRt.jpg
 
Not to be rude but did u see the photo posted? And my sig rig?

You have shown an image of a computer and at the top you asked 'Any objections?' I replied No, it looks nice is it your first water cooling,

If I have misunderstood you please point it out.
 
Back
Top