750d airflow issues

5GHZ+

n00b
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
24
Hi,

I'm building a system on a corsair 750d first Gen case, I'm having this issue with the front intake...it basically have no airflow.

I have two 140mm fans on the intake and if I put a sheet of paper on front of them the paper will stick to them?! :(
 
Try putting the fans on the inside of the case? Is that possible? So they are sucking in and now "blowing" in.

I think putting them on the outside of the case like that, they are sitting to close to that front cover.
 
That was a really good call!
I went to the store this morning and bought another pair of Corsair SP120 fans. Put them inside the case as you suggested but had to cover the bottom with a rag to prevent the fans from sucking air from inside the case...now it's OK :)
bLbuA4wt.jpg


I have a couple more intakes in the bottom of the box should i had a third intake fan?

here's my setup

q2jSVAJm.jpg
 
Setup looks ok to me. Any open vents will still allow air to get pulled in.
 
Back
Top