• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

$75 Revo at head-fi

One other addition for Zach.... :D
http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63512


HD580: Mint condition, these are beautifully broken in, and sound wonderful. With box. $125 shipped in the USA.

HD570: Also mint, fully broken in. With box, for $75 shipped in the USA.

HD212: I have two pair, one is very much broken in, and aside from being a bass-heavy sealed can, they sound very nice. Great for movies. The other pair is brand new in package. I only want to sell one pair, but will part with either one. $45 shipped in the USA.

I have dealt with the seller a few times and he is without a doubt one of the classiest people I have ever met on the web. :)
 
$62 rca/rca digital patch cord? Higher resolution and more defined 1's and 0's?...
 
I know that jitter is real. I do not know about whether jitter can be affected by the interconnect. Me? I just use standard RG-6 coax w/ RCA ends. It's 75 ohm, and plenty shielded.
 
Originally posted by zachary80
thanks.........


and the revo is no longer for sale

Does the Revo army have a new soldier?
If so....... you should stage a Coup and banish the moronic leader of said army. :)
 
Originally posted by X86Dude
Does the Revo army have a new soldier?

No, I can never make up my mind in time. I may just end up buying one new :(


edit:

Wait.....what is this? Apparantly it IS still for sale:cool:
 
Back
Top