• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

720BE unlocked max temp

Cygna

n00b
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
17
Hi there,

I'm running a 720BE with the 4th core unlocked at 3.6GHz with idle around 40-46 and load 55-57C. I read that the max safe temp for the 720 is around 70 at load. The question I have is does the max temp change when the 4th core is unlocked? I know the 955 max temp is in the 60s, which is why I asked.

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top