72 Hour Sale: 520W Silent Aluminum PSU, w/ 4 Fans *29.99*

I like Super Flower Power Supplies. I have a dead PSU here that I just might replace with this one. And I'm not so sure my PSU is any good either. My system randomly locks up, and I've replaced just about everything else.

Jesus christ, I wonder how loud that is.

18A on the +12v is pretty weak for a 520W PSU but then again it is TTGI.

Shesh, that should be able to power a few fans. Anything else, well, you would need to rig up a system with a few mice and a few wheels...(some cheese to get the mice running).

Will this power pci e video card or is there psu that are specialy made for pcie
THanks

With the newer PCIe cards (6800gt or 7800 series), these will not power the card along with the rest of your system. You need a PS that is SLI or PCIe certified and has dual 12V (each rated at least 14-15Amps) for them to power PCIe cards and the system. This has only one 12V rail rated at 18A.

phooey, you guys think systems eat way more power than they do. Im currently running an oced 6800, 768MB ram, and a 2800 on a 200w psu with 15a on 12v rail :p

sabrewolf732 said:
phooey, you guys think systems eat way more power than they do. Im currently running an oced 6800, 768MB ram, and a 2800 on a 200w psu with 15a on 12v rail :p
quoted for much truth, some people have no idea.

how good would this be for a p4 2.8 at 3.2, 1 gig ram, 1 dvd rom, 1 dvd burner dl, ati x800 xt pe, sb audigy 2, 2 7200 rpm, ide hd, 1 7200 rpm sata hd?

i think my current 3 year old psu is starting to die.

edit: oh and 5 80 mm fans.

sabrewolf732 said:
lol that should die soon though ;)

ryanrule said:
how good would this be for a p4 2.8 at 3.2, 1 gig ram, 1 dvd rom, 1 dvd burner dl, ati x800 xt pe, sb audigy 2, 2 7200 rpm, ide hd, 1 7200 rpm sata hd?

i think my current 3 year old psu is starting to die.

edit: oh and 5 80 mm fans.

should be fine

athlon 64 3000,1 gig ram, maxtor diamondmax 10 harddrive,bfg 7800gt oc and oced more,nforce 4 mobo,420w ps with a 18a 12v rating and it runs everything fine!

word of wise...

dont waste your money on cheap PSUs like this for your beloved PC because I can almost promise you that you're going to have stability issues somewhere down the road.

its been said a gazillion times now. PSUs is something that you do NOT want to skimp on.

^ just a nickle's worth of free advice.

ozziegn said:
word of wise...

dont waste your money on cheap PSUs like this for your beloved PC because I can almost promise you that you're going to have stability issues somewhere down the road.

its been said a gazillion times now. PSUs is something that you do NOT want to skimp on.

^ just a nickle's worth of free advice.

well that advice is pretty worthless considering ttgi makes solid psu's with adjustable rails :rolleyes:

Back