Well,
Samsung's agreed to do something about my 710T monitor free of charge since it's still under warranty. I told them that there were backlight bleeding problems along the right side of the monitor. They offered to either a) send me a refurbished model and send back my monitor or b) sending my monitor in for repair. Besides the backlight problem, my monitor's flawless. No dead pixels whatsoever. I'm just worried that the refurbished model may not be up to par with my current LCD, speaking of dead pixels in particular. Any suggestions on what i should do? Thanks
Samsung's agreed to do something about my 710T monitor free of charge since it's still under warranty. I told them that there were backlight bleeding problems along the right side of the monitor. They offered to either a) send me a refurbished model and send back my monitor or b) sending my monitor in for repair. Besides the backlight problem, my monitor's flawless. No dead pixels whatsoever. I'm just worried that the refurbished model may not be up to par with my current LCD, speaking of dead pixels in particular. Any suggestions on what i should do? Thanks