• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

700D Sata Cable issue...

FireBean

Gawd
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
994
I recently got a 700D from a friend for an excellent price. I'm having some issues with trying to make the cabling pretty on both sides of the case. I have some right angle SATA cables, but the "point" towards the front of the case instead of the back, towards the hole cutouts. Is there a Right Angle Sata cable that "points" the other way? IF so, where can I find/Identify them?
 
Hehe, no no. I have straight ones, but 90 degree angle cables... I posted a Pic of what the issue is. I don't want to just fold the cable over because it can break the wires...

12.jpg
 
lol, it must be too early for me LOL, Cause I dont quite follow :)

lol... look at the SATA cables. The two red ones are 90 degree sata cables, but they are not pointing the right way... I can't seem to find a cable to will allow my to make them point in the oppisite direction. I cannot flip the drives around because a plastic shroud covered up the bottem of the drive, and I don't want to just fold the cable over hard because it can break those little wires. I want to be pretty damn it... :D
 
I dont have/had this problem with mine just use straight instead of 90 degree cables problem solved id just use them else were like the bottom drives or dvd/BR drive at the top idk.... thats what i did. and whats wrong with the way you have them.... looks fine to me once you put the case side back on you wont even see them with the other side off
 
Back
Top