• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

7 point WU?

Look in your log for "EARLY_UNIT_END". Could be a possible sign of unstability.
 
Ah ha! your right.

One of my computers did hit an early termination. (I did'nt know stanford counted unfinished Work Units.. but i guess they do for this type of early stop).

I have not had a problem with this computer for ages, its my dads, but I will keep an eye on it. Im not sure if the high temperatures did something............. ? The computer does not have any software for temperature monitoring... aside from something that might be in the bios.... I will have to look into this.

~Thanks for the info
 
Yup, may be a good time to take a can of air to the HSFs.... mine get clogged, and I clean them about every 3-4 months....


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Back
Top