$7 MP3 player

thacount

Gawd
my friend ordered, he recieved an email saying that aren't offering this deal anymore

Look folks, this is a schlock New York Scammer retail joint that runs prices that are too good to be true and then they're "out of stock".... Just think about where you've seen this tactic before and vote with your wallet.

We're sorry. Your selection is no longer available.
Please choose another item number or go back to online store :mad:

UPDATE: I just got a postcard thing in the mail from them confirming my order and saying that it would ship on February 11. I also got a letter from the that says my order has been cancled cause the item is out of stock permanetly WTF??? Anyone else get a letter like this?

So i guess a $7 MP3 player was too good of a deal

i got an email which confirmed my order, and that it will be shipped when they get it in stock, but then when i entered my customer number and order number on the website, it shows my order has been cancelled....oh well

Originally posted by Pimp20G
UPDATE: I just got a postcard thing in the mail from them confirming my order and saying that it would ship on February 11. I also got a letter from the that says my order has been cancled cause the item is out of stock permanetly WTF??? Anyone else get a letter like this?

Yep, I got those same thing today...both the postcard indicating that my item was back ordered and would be shipped on 2-11...and a letter indicating that thier supplier is no longer carring the item

Originally posted by Pimp20G

Got my postcard from them yesterday. :mad:

what the f, did you guys who got an email or a letter saying that there not coming get your cards charged? and theres gotta be some legalty on this shit, you payd and no product recived...

I just got the post card saying it would ship, and the letter saying it was canceled today. :( What a rip.

According to my last statement, I did not get charged, but if I did I am sure it will be on the NEXT statement. Keeping the email & these s-mails for proof should I need them.

Originally posted by RuyZ
what the f, did you guys who got an email or a letter saying that there not coming get your cards charged? and theres gotta be some legalty on this shit, you payd and no product recived...

My card was not charged...they indicated this when I was informed the item was on backorder. They had said my card would be charged when the item was shipped.

I'm going to hold onto the postcard/letter just in case.

Back