• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

7.1s for X-Fi

RoyLuv

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
361
I was looking at Creative Inspire T7700s.

I have a couple friends that both have this set. Bought them about 1 1/2 years ago or so. they highly recommend them. The problem is that I'm not finding them available online nor locally. All I'm finding are the Creative Inspire P7800s.

The specs seem to be lower and it's the same price. I'm no audio expert and this is actually the first time I've gone outside the realm of onboard sound and a 2.1 setup, so I'm not real sure what I should be going for.

I know I want 7.1s, ever since I visited my buddy and heard BF2 :) Are the T7700s discontinued or something?

Anyways, if anyone else has other recommendations that are in the realm of $100 to $150, it would be appreciated :)
 
They are discontinued. And they are pretty nice - I have these on my X-Fi.

Try Mark One Computers; that's where I ordered mine from. This was in January, however. Be sure to check the part numbers, as some sites have the 7800s listed.
 
Back
Top