Sep 18, 2008 #1 M MrHood22 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 21, 2007 Messages 4,312 I just reformatted and lost all my settings for my speakers. I seem to only get 6.1 out of my 7.1. I have an Creative Audigy SE soundcard. All the speakers do work but only 6 (of the 7) work at 1 time. Ideas?
I just reformatted and lost all my settings for my speakers. I seem to only get 6.1 out of my 7.1. I have an Creative Audigy SE soundcard. All the speakers do work but only 6 (of the 7) work at 1 time. Ideas?
Sep 18, 2008 #3 R Rinthe Limp Gawd Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 148 did you install the driver for your soundcard?
Sep 18, 2008 #4 S spaceman [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Jan 7, 2005 Messages 14,959 Any way to test the speaker itself? Move it to one you know is working. On the software side? Idk sorry man. that is an old sound card.
Any way to test the speaker itself? Move it to one you know is working. On the software side? Idk sorry man. that is an old sound card.
Sep 18, 2008 #5 M MrHood22 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 21, 2007 Messages 4,312 Yeah it worked before but like i said, i reformatted and lost my settings. All the speakers work but i can only get 6.1 instead of 7.1
Yeah it worked before but like i said, i reformatted and lost my settings. All the speakers work but i can only get 6.1 instead of 7.1