NeilFarted
Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2004
- Messages
- 513
Hello, i was working on sleeving my psu cables, and was careless and didn't mark the position of the pins when i removed the connector. The cable has three connectors: one to the psu (it's modular), and two for you video cards or what not. I removed the connector from the middle one in the chain, and it doesn't have exactly the same pin positions as the end connector.
Does this make sense? I'm sorry if it's confusing, i'm trying to describe it the best i can. My question is basically does anyone have any wiring diagrams for 6pin connectors? are they standard?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Does this make sense? I'm sorry if it's confusing, i'm trying to describe it the best i can. My question is basically does anyone have any wiring diagrams for 6pin connectors? are they standard?
Any help is greatly appreciated.