• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6990 + 6950 Trifire Help Needed!

fausto412

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
461
I have a 6990 + 6950 and I am having trouble enabling tri-fire with 3 GPU's.

is there a special process to follow?

Are all cross fire link cables the same? I have an old one from my x1950 that I am usuing.
I managed to get windows 7 to show me the 3 GPU's but GPU-Z never showed 3 GPU crossfire and the clocks on the 6990 didn't change.

any ideas anybody?
 
Back
Top