• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6970 and BR playback in TMT generates error

AARGH!

Gawd
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
766
I finally got around to testing my new SB build with my 6970 and every time I try to play a BR disc it gives me the following error: Failed to initialize video overlay.

I am running latest hotfix drivers for the 6970, and I get the same error with or without hardware acceleration enabled in TMT3. It does play regular DVD's with no problem.

Anyone else notice this problem?

TYIA
 
Nevermind figured it out, BR and Eyefnity don't play well together apparently. Switched to extended mode and all is well.
 
Back
Top