6950 lowest price in USA anyone ? :)

That means after you get it, you fill out a bunch of forms and send it off and theyll probably send you a $20 rebate in the mail. Depending on the company, you may get it back and you may not. Ive got one back from Powercolor and from Sapphire so Ive had pretty good luck with them. It took damn near 3 months for them to send it to me though.

The cheapest one Ive seen is this XFX 1GB model for $230 shipped with a $30 mail in rebate

Newegg isnt the cheapest place to find stuff these days so I wouldnt be surprised if you could find one cheaper on Amazon.

"SuperBiiz has the MSI MSI-6950TF Twin Frozr II OC ATI Radeon HD 6950 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity for $260 - $15 off with coupon code SHINOBI [Exp 12/5] - $20 rebate [Exp 12/31] = $225 with free shipping. Features 810MHz engine clock and Dual-DVI, HDMI, and two Mini-DisplayPort outputs. "

http://bensbargains.net/deal/msi-r6...eo-card-225-at-superbiiz-228600/?referrer=rss

MSI 6950 2GB $225 with coupon code and rebate.

2GB makes a difference if you play at high resolution (above 1920x1080/1200) or use eyefinity.

Dont know anything about XFX overheating. Ive generally considered them to be one of the premier brands out there and their double lifetime warranty is pretty hard to beat.

If youre not at 2560x1600 or higher, 2GB of RAM aint gonna do much for ya so if youre looking for the cheapest card you can get, go with the 1GB version.

i see that SHINOBU 15% thing ends today ! ....:mad:
so ...should i go for it !? :)
i think that MSI maby won't flash to 6970 ...
it's the lowest u can find right now ? no more "USA BLACK FRIDAY" special prices ?

:eek:

Last edited:
The MSI will possibly flash to a 6970 I flashed two III versions and have heard of several people flashing the II versions

i see that SHINOBU 15% thing ends today ! ....:mad:
so ...should i go for it !? :)
i think that MSI maby won't flash to 6970 ...
it's the lowest u can find right now ? no more "USA BLACK FRIDAY" special prices ?

:eek:

Video cards are low margin for retailers, and generally you will only find them online. Online sites don't really have any truly amazing black friday deals on current stock that does not need to be gotten rid of.

when u go to buy this card ...
https://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=PC-69502DH
after u put the 15% off cupon and u got free shipping as well on this card the total is 233$ and under it it's saying : "before tax" ...
what does it mean in the US ?
do i need to pay more than 233$ ???
cos i know NEWEGG won't take TAX when u buy from them (my US friend told me that) ...

You usually only get charged tax if you ship it to the state that the seller is in.

You probably won't be charged tax. It will tell you if you will be.

Back