6900 bigadv stalled at 48%

jarhead

Gawd
so, new to folding, (only 733k points right now), and very new to bigadv. but im currently running a 6900 on a 950 at 3.8 and it seems like it stalled out at 48%.

my delightful wife thought it would be fun to run a curling iron, straight iron, and her blow drier all at once and tripped the breaker yesterday, would this cause a problem? showing 100% usage across all cores and normal load temps (66/67c) but hasnt budged from 48% in the last 12 hours, and the TPF generated by FAH GPU Tracker shows 2466 (41.1 minutes).

thoughts? i hate getting mowed.

If it has been 12 hours at 100% without progress, I would kill the process in task manager, reboot and restart.
It may be mindless and overkill, but it almost always works for me.

so, new to folding, (only 733k points right now), and very new to bigadv. but im currently running a 6900 on a 950 at 3.8 and it seems like it stalled out at 48%.

my delightful wife thought it would be fun to run a curling iron, straight iron, and her blow drier all at once and tripped the breaker yesterday, would this cause a problem? showing 100% usage across all cores and normal load temps (66/67c) but hasnt budged from 48% in the last 12 hours, and the TPF generated by FAH GPU Tracker shows 2466 (41.1 minutes).

thoughts? i hate getting mowed.

I had this happen once during a power outage, and I had no choice but to delete and install a new client. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it to resume even though CoreTemp showed all 4 cores at 100% utilization.

thanks for the help guys, the kill proc and reboot did the trick for me so far (76% and climbing, woo woo!)

Back