• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6870 temps sound right?

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
2,709
I've got a 6870 with a twin turbo pro on it. My idle temps are about 40 and load about 60 at 30-35$ fan speed. Does that sound about right with what others are getting?
 
I can't really hear a temperature, but my 6970 is idling at 43C at 24% fan speed.

Yours are probably fine. That's a pretty good load temp, I think.
 
yea 60c at 30% fan is good my 6950s unlocked and oced run between 60-75c at full load
 
Back
Top