• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6870 11.1a video stutter.

MrGiggles

n00b
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
48
I just upgraded my comp to a 2500k sandy bridge and I now notice my video lags on VLC if I do full screen and bring up the overlay controls..

anyone else have this problem with the new 11.1a drivers
 
I just upgraded my comp to a 2500k sandy bridge and I now notice my video lags on VLC if I do full screen and bring up the overlay controls..

anyone else have this problem with the new 11.1a drivers

Card seems to be down-clocking from the sounds of it, known ATi issue.
 
I think it's VLC.

It doesn't seem to speed up clocks. Try WMP, just for testing.

Might be an option in VLC somewhere, i've started using VLC for Xvid now for that reason. Bit overkill to have the GPU ramped up for low quality vids.
 
Back
Top