• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

6800ultra

botreaper10

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
445
I just got off the phone with pny and my 6800ultra shipped out today!! If anyone wants me to post some benchies, i will. I should get it tomorrow since i ordered with overnight delivery.
 
SWEET...I am deciding if I should pay extra for the OC version or if the Ultra can be easily OC...good luck
 
luxolex said:
SWEET...I am deciding if I should pay extra for the OC version or if the Ultra can be easily OC...good luck
Get the BFG GeForce 6800 Ultra OC from Best Buy.

Scott
 
LAUGH!
Asking us if we want benchies?

OF COURSE we want benchmarks.

But can you possibly bench some games too?

I'm getting tired of 3DMark2003
 
I'll do what i can. I can't promise ultra high resolutions though...new monitor mod coming soon. i will get you some gaming marks too.
 
would it be possible to bench with the 60.72's vs the 61.34's? might be a bit of extra work, but i had to ask :D
 
botreaper10 said:
I just got off the phone with pny and my 6800ultra shipped out today!! If anyone wants me to post some benchies, i will. I should get it tomorrow since i ordered with overnight delivery.

how much did it cost you?
 
personally I'm waiting for my Gainward 6800 CoolFx GoldenSample, when it does come and I do spend my money, I going to burn this whole boat down. ATI side and Nvidia side.

Caliche
 
Back
Top