• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

6800NU + LGA775 Mod

stain.

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
1,045
I have an old 6800 laying around from when I fried my socket a system. so, I figured I'd give it to a friend... problem is I had a zalman HSF on it, that i gave away when I built my c2d system. So I'mma have to put a hsf on it.. I thought about it, and the LGS775 hsf would look terribly awesome on it.

One of these
lga775hsfma8.jpg


on one of these
pny6800newold2usgv9.jpg


I'll have to put custom ram sinks on it, but other than that, it'll be beautiful. !!!

Work log pix to come.
 
Back
Top