• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6800nu: 3,565 low 05?

there should be some sort of database at futuremark to compare similiar systems....
 
I know, Ive been looking through there, and a bunch of people are getting 500 point higher scores than me with lower OCs :confused:
I think Canyon flight locked up for a couple seconds, and most people have 5 frames higher on the Canyon test, could that be the reason for my score?
 
My System below nets me 4900 area. Try out the 75.90a XTreme G Drivers (@ Guru 3d). Bumped my score up 500 points.
 
I am posting here so that this thread goes into my subscriptions.

That way if and when you score higher I will see it.
I am the keeper of the 3DMark05 list by the way.

The average 6800 score is 3,956 out of 59 cards.
 
i get about 4700 but thats with what i hve in my sig
 
Back
Top