• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

6800le/nu to 6800U mod!

Speedy quick clock speeds on that 6800LE, but gddr1 = meh, maybe not worth it.
 
This makes no sense to me.... why were some people able to get the pipelines just by flashing with an ultra bios, like that one guy about 2 days ago with his Asus V9999. The right connections were not physically soldered. How was his card unlocked then?
 
mad, finally [H]mod. :)

i can easily join the bridge but im not sure about cutting (i suppose i can join it again but..)

when i have time i'll join a,b and flash with ultra bios. if that doesnt work i'll cut x,y.
 
Would using conductive ink to make the connections between the resistors work? I would want something more temporary before I actually soldered it :p
 
This is the 6800Ultra that I have been using for quite a while. In the past, I’ve achieved 19000 in 3Dmark 03 with this video card. Unfortunately, this once-mighty card is now dead because of a destructive leak which had its origins in the water block.


Got Typo?
 
sdk said:
This is the 6800Ultra that I have been using for quite a while. In the past, I’ve achieved 19000 in 3Dmark 03 with this video card. Unfortunately, this once-mighty card is now dead because of a destructive leak which had its origins in the water block.


Got Typo?

Well the record so far in 3dmark03 is like 18,000 or something, so 19,000 isnt that far off.
 
Back
Top