6800LE = fast

Chaballaman

[H]ard|Gawd
just got 6800LE. its meant to be 6800nu but with 8 pipes n runs 320/700. (two i tried ran at 300/700 stock) but i was able to unlock extra 8 pipes on both of them. :)
unfortunately only o/c to 380/850 so far, 400/930 wasn't stable. so its not good as the 6800nu i have. at 380/850 and with cpu at xp3200+ it got 4500 3dmark05. not bad for the money. i think i can o/c more and get close to 5k. it would have been really good, if it o/c higher than 410/930..

oh and ive flash it to 6800nu bios and no prob so far but i still have to use rivatuner to unlock 8 pipes, it didn't get 12 pipes with 6800nu bios.

Huh? learn to type/speak english.

You state youve unlocked 8 pipes, then later on ur state you havent DL'ed Riva to unlock the pipes....im confused. :confused:

Easy.. No need to insult. I have no problem reading what he stated with no issues. He is saying he could not unlock the pipes with a simple bios flash and had to use Riva for it (as usual).

Anyway, congrats Chab. Hope you can break 5k in 3d mark. Other than the ram, you're packing a gt (assuming you have 16 pipes now) :cool:

I3roknI3ottle said:
Huh? learn to type/speak english.

You state youve unlocked 8 pipes, then later on ur state you havent DL'ed Riva to unlock the pipes....im confused. :confused:

according to ur specs, u cant even afford a video card u loser, so wat do u care?
pls learn to read.. maybe go back to high skooooool. otherwise just f off. thanks.

Chaballaman said:
according to ur specs, u cant even afford a video card u loser, so wat do u care?
pls learn to read.. maybe go back to high skooooool. otherwise just f off. thanks.

Or he's not a gamer and choses not to spend alot of money on a video card he won't take advantage of. Assume nothing.

You're using a a 6800LE instead of an Ultra. Someone might call you dirt poor. I wouldn't. for all I know you've got an Enzo Ferrari in your driveway.

well according to ur specs chaballaman....You're using a 6800le..can't you afford a real card that isn't a crippled mutha f*ker?????

lol I am j/k :) :p

Mojo3k70 said:
Easy.. No need to insult. I have no problem reading what he stated with no issues. He is saying he could not unlock the pipes with a simple bios flash and had to use Riva for it (as usual).

Anyway, congrats Chab. Hope you can break 5k in 3d mark. Other than the ram, you're packing a gt (assuming you have 16 pipes now) :cool:

I don't know what the hell the OP said because it's so unintelligibly written.

Chaballaman said:

It didn't say that he can't afford one; it just doesn't specify what kind of card he may have. My computers probably cost more than your car(Hell the desk alone probably), but that doesn't make the OP's post any more readable.

pls? What's with internet people not being able to type out the whole word? I don't understand why they can't use proper spelling or real words(see signature).

OMFG, ROFL, LOL, LMAO, IMHO, AFIK I <3 MY ACRONYMS! People should use real words so others know what the hell they're saying!

Chaballaman said:

Wow, your a prick arn't you? MAYBE he doesnt NEED a uber fast card? And just because he can't afford a card doesnt mean hes a loser....

I bet you spit on homless people... you bitter virgine SOB

You could try a BIOS voltmod using a tool like NiBiTor.
My brother has a 6800LE which can run stable at 410 MHz core speed, with the voltage up to 1.4v. It was stable at about 370 MHz with the standard voltage of 1.1v.

I cant afford a good system? I laugh at you, for judgeing me because of the computer I post on forums with. I thnk your right though, I do need an 6800 ULTRA EXTREME EDITION to post on forums and talk on aim (A little Diablo2..Here & There). LOL NOT.

I choose to spend my money on other things.

My birthday is on march 13, and my parents asked me if I wanted a new video card for my pc and I told them, Im not sure because I want more clothes and I dont game that much. They asked me because my stepdad saw me playing Half Life 2 on my FX5200. It was a little choppy but it played better then I thought it would. Since I beat the game, I really dont play games that much. So I am not sure if its worth dropping 200-300 for somethng I might use barely.

ALSO:
Mr. xp2500+(230x11) stock hsf | nf7-s | 6800 16,6pipes(412/931) | 1g 3200 | 80gb | s.lanboy 350w - 5.1k 3dmark05

What makes ur system better then mine other then ur 6800LE :rolleyes:

I3roknI3ottle said:
well he has more ram than you, but you were both kind of being dicks...

i didnt understand the dudes initial post either.

but, i still will never buy a 6800LE.

They both suck compared to my computer, but I speak proper english; henceforth I side with the guy who complained about poor grammar in posts. ;)

I3roknI3ottle said:
I cant afford a good system? I laugh at you, for judgeing me because of the computer I post on forums with. I thnk your right though, I do need an 6800 ULTRA EXTREME EDITION to post on forums and talk on aim (A little Diablo2..Here & There). LOL NOT.

I choose to spend my money on other things.

My birthday is on march 13, and my parents asked me if I wanted a new video card for my pc and I told them, Im not sure because I want more clothes and I dont game that much. They asked me because my stepdad saw me playing Half Life 2 on my FX5200. It was a little choppy but it played better then I thought it would. Since I beat the game, I really dont play games that much. So I am not sure if its worth dropping 200-300 for somethng I might use barely.

ALSO:
Mr. xp2500+(230x11) stock hsf | nf7-s | 6800 16,6pipes(412/931) | 1g 3200 | 80gb | s.lanboy 350w - 5.1k 3dmark05

Whoa, your Birthday is the exact same as mine...

BossNoodleKaboodle said:
They both suck compared to my computer, but I speak proper english; henceforth I side with the guy who complained about poor grammar in posts. ;)
:eek: Don't you mean English? :D

I wonder how the 68LE compares to the 66GT, and why there isn't a 68LE with dual DVI.

My computer does not suck and it does what I want it to.

Hate_Bot is ur birthday really on march13? I turn 17.

I personally would never buy a 6800LE just because of those 2xLetters on the end. (LE) I bet some people cringe when they see people posting about there (SE), (LE) cards. The only stripped down card I would ever buy, would be the 9800 PRO SE w/256Bit, because you can get them DIRT cheap and softmod them to a regular 9800 PRO.

BossNoodleKaboodle said:
I don't know what the hell the OP said because it's so unintelligibly written.

It didn't say that he can't afford one; it just doesn't specify what kind of card he may have. My computers probably cost more than your car(Hell the desk alone probably), but that doesn't make the OP's post any more readable.

pls? What's with internet people not being able to type out the whole word? I don't understand why they can't use proper spelling or real words(see signature).

OMFG, ROFL, LOL, LMAO, IMHO, AFIK I <3 MY ACRONYMS! People should use real words so others know what the hell they're saying!

hah. I love this post. This is actually something I agree with you on for the first time in well, maybe, ever! I really can't stand this shit either, same with the forums. There's been a lot of just bullshit going on. I don't even bother posting or reading half the time. It's like all these little kids and biased fuckers keep trolling through spewing the same nonsense over. I'm really fucking tired of it. I just got a load from the games forum. Sorry, that will be the end of this small rant. By the by, I coudln't understand a damn thing he said either.

Somebody lock this before I come back and make fun of all of the kids in this thread.

I3roknI3ottle said:
My computer does not suck and it does what I want it to.

Hate_Bot is ur birthday really on march13? I turn 17.

I personally would never buy a 6800LE just because of those 2xLetters on the end. (LE) I bet some people cringe when they see people posting about there (SE), (LE) cards. The only stripped down card I would ever buy, would be the 9800 PRO SE w/256Bit, because you can get them DIRT cheap and softmod them to a regular 9800 PRO.

Yes it is on the 13th, I turn 16 (w00t drivers liscence)

Im wondering what to get...

GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE! get back on topic.. sheesh whats with all this flame. i hate the human nature. if one moron(thread Starter) starts the flame people just follow him..

well now its time for you guys to STOP ! and get back on topic.

lol, well too bad if u can't understand my first post.

"GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE! get back on topic.. sheesh whats with all this flame. i hate the human nature. if one moron(thread Starter) starts the flame people just follow him..

well now its time for you guys to STOP ! and get back on topic."
who u callin a moron u dumb fxxx? i do abuse losers when i get flamed by them first. simple.

what i wanna know is, how the hell did I3roknI3ottle become [H]Lite from Noobie overnite?

te got bark to da tupic, me like this new card yrr bery much..

get me nearly 5k on 3dmark05 so me bery empressed.
running it with 16 popelines and 6 vertex :)

me soory if u hav problemo understeand me rite.

that's awesome, did you get that apollo one? that's the only 6800LE i've seen (aside from the eVGA 6800LE). I was curious too if that thing had the 8 more pipelines still in there. I'm betting it's more of a chance unlocking one of those though compared to the 6800nu. well, glad you got lucky....enjoy it!!

I only posted like 5 times yesterday. I had another account, from along time ago but i cant remember the account name.

4973 is the highest 3dmark05 i got with 6800le so far.. can't o/c anymore cos its already maxed out but i think i can hit 5k. not much slower than my o/ced 6800nu (16,6 pipes, 410/930) which is the fastest 6800nu in [h].

Back