• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

6800GT problems

Sparky1

n00b
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
9
Hey wasup Hardforums got another problem I just recieved my 6800gt and while I play Call Of Duty United Offense no AF/AA vertical sync off Ive been lagging like crazy I mean I get about 20-50fps tops on multiplayer servers with low ping is there anything to tweak or mess around with because I heard people getting up to 100's of fps please help me out guys thanks.

Also I just ran 3dmark2001SE and got 14256 as score
Specs:
Athlon 64 +3200
Geil DDR 512ram
Evga 6800gt
WD 120gb SATA
Lite-On DVD drive
 
Do you have Service Pack 2 installed??? if running XP.

I know when I play City of Heroes w/ SP2 installed, I was lagging out of the game.

If this is the case, either go to Microsoft website, and troubleshoot it there, or go to the Call of Duty website, and look there.

Keep shooting them up~!~
 
got it working guys I just updated the via chipset and now Im lag free even at almost full settings.
 
Back
Top