• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6800GT and X-qPack

Gohaneri

n00b
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
9
Hi all!!!
I want to know if an 6800gt fit into a X-qPack...because i will change my 6600gt...
Thanks for answer!!
And sorry for my bad english,but i'm italian! :)
 
Yea it will fit... I have seen 7800 GTX in Qpacks and their are bigger than 6800 GT.

off-topic - English isn't one langugage... so don't worry about it.
 
I want to know if an 6800gt fit into a X-qPack...because i will change my 6600gt...
Thanks for answer!!
Here is the English lesson though :)

Remeber in English, we always have to have a subject, noun, and verb. A verb is an action of some kind normally. Like "I am going to the store" (verb in red..well not so much 'am' but to make things easy it is highlighted)

anyway, when you say "Thanks for answer"...you should say "thanks for the answer". The 'the' is what goes befor the noun to let us know the 'description' of answer...in a way.

"I want to know if a 6800gt WILL fit into a X-qPack"


haha, wait, I suck at English too
 
Back
Top