• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6800gt AA and AF

rob24

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
151
Ok Just got my 6800GT OC (bfg)

What should I set the AF and AA at? I play lots of counter-strike and lineage2 ..

Thanks
 
lol counter strike 1.6? lol haha here's the settings for both games....4xAA and 16xAF
 
CS 1.6 could be run at 1600x1200 with 16xAF and 8xS AA easily. I personally have played the new one (CS-Source) at 1280x1024, 4xAA, 8xAF quite nicely.
 
mattsaccount said:
CS 1.6 could be run at 1600x1200 with 16xAF and 8xS AA easily. I personally have played the new one (CS-Source) at 1280x1024, 4xAA, 8xAF quite nicely.

me too :) 1600x1200 is kinda laggy but at that res..whew nice..
 
Back
Top