• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

6800 softmod poll

How did the softmod work for your 6800?

  • 16 pipes + 6 vertex shaders all working no artifacts

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 16 + 6 with minor but acceptable artifacts

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Just the extra vertex shader

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Extra pipes work, but not the extra vertex shader

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No luck :(

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11

Critofur

Put a Fork in Me, cuz I'm DONE.
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
296
People were asking and I want it too, so here's a poll...
 
Now maybe somebody wants to put a poll for different brands of 6800 cards?

My eVGA 6800 works 16+6 so far no Artifacts, I've only tried Doom 3. Enough of an improvement that I bumped up the resolution. :D So :p to those who were saying this mod would be useless.
 
Back
Top