"6800 Ge"

since most places are selling it for ~$400 it's not really worth it. you can get a real gt for the same price.

it pretty much is a gt, just a different name. same clocks as a gt, don't know about its ram though.

I have the card and, for the umpteenth time now, the simplist way to describe it is that it's a GT with a disabled quad (so 12 functioning pipes) an extra molex connector, very solid build quality, and an awesome bundle. Do I think it's worth it, yes. Will you, who knows.

GeniusInABottle said:
I have the card and, for the umpteenth time now, the simplist way to describe it is that it's a GT with a disabled quad (so 12 functioning pipes) an extra molex connector, very solid build quality, and an awesome bundle. Do I think it's worth it, yes. Will you, who knows.

wierd, wonder why it would need an extra molax connector if a quad was disabled. Interesting though, GT would be a better purchase same price 4 more pipelines, unless ya want the games ;)

rancor said:
wierd, wonder why it would need an extra molax connector if a quad was disabled. Interesting though, GT would be a better purchase same price 4 more pipelines, unless ya want the games ;)

It would be pretty sweet if the pipes could be unlocked.

pahncrd said:
It would be pretty sweet if the pipes could be unlocked.

if the extra pipes worked it would probably be labeled as an ultra :D.

Back