• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6770 Aftermarket Cooling

pheenix

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
375
I have an XFX 6770 (the one with the black orb type heatsink). I'm trying to find a decent replacement heatsink for it. I'm not water cooling at this time, so I'm looking for an air cooling solution.
 
It's a mouthful, but Arctic Cooling Accelero TWIN TURBO II works like a flippin champ. Nearly 35c load temp difference from the black orb heatsink. Granted I had to mod it a little bit with a dremel after the arctic epoxy I used on the ram/mosfet sinks cured (somewhat my fault).
 
Back
Top