• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6600GT Problems in MOHPA

PaintballaXX

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
212
So about a month ago my brother gets a brad new 6600gt. In Medal of Honor Pacific Assult the ground is so ugly. Thier are purple and green blobs everywhere and look very distracting. I have tried almost or maybe every driver beta and certified. Does anybody else have this problem? Maybe some1 here with a 6600gt and MOHPA can post a little screen shot or a link to one while playing this game on wakeisland sinse they r most noticable on that level. Thanks for ur time.

EDIT--
I just installed the game on my comp (srry shoulda done that earlier). I get the same thing. I guess thier is nothing wrong with his card or drivers.
 
Back
Top