• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

6600GT OC Speeds

VolvoR

Gawd
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
878
I'm just curious what kind of speed you guys are getting out of the BFG 6600 GT OC.

I used the auto detect function (keeps it fair) and managed to get 576 mhz Core and 1.15 mhz memory.

Does this compare with you guys?

Stock cooling.
 
VolvoR said:
I'm just curious what kind of speed you guys are getting out of the BFG 6600 GT OC.

I used the auto detect function (keeps it fair) and managed to get 576 mhz Core and 1.15 mhz memory.

Does this compare with you guys?

Stock cooling.

Most people seem to be getting at least 10% auto OC. for some reason...my numbers are thesame as yours :)

-tReP
 
This is the 6600 GT data from the [H]ard|Forum 3DMark05 list.
Of course these cards are not all BFGs, but this will give you an idea of what OCs people get with their 6600 GTs.

6600gtscores71052zs.jpg
 
Back
Top