6600GT & BF2?

Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
31
I just recently got a 6600gt PCI-E, I have a P4 3.0ghz and 1 gb ram. Anyone else have a simular rig? I want to know what kind of performance other people are getting with a 6600gt. I am running all on medium and 4 times AA and 8 times AF. Im getting about 50-70 FPS. Thanks for any input... :D
 
I'm running a A64 3200+/2GB DDR400 with a 6600GT, and I get very similar results. Guessing that the card is maxxed out
 
phreakpiercer said:
I'm running a A64 3200+/2GB DDR400 with a 6600GT, and I get very similar results. Guessing that the card is maxxed out

I have the same rig (only 1 gig) and I get about the same results.
 
Yeah, I get roughly the same results, 4xFSAA and 8xAniso.
Doesn't lag unless I put all high quality then I get huge RAM lag from the video card.
 
I'm running 1024 x 768 res, everything on high except textures, 2aa / 8af. Looks good to me. Runs well though which is the most important part.
 
yah all high except texture and some AA/AF is the sweet spot for me too... although I have a ultra.. and run @ 1600x1200..but still.. this game is a ram hog hehe

and O yah, if ya want to run texture on high .u better have at least 1.5gig of ram :)
 
aZn_plyR said:
yah all high except texture and some AA/AF is the sweet spot for me too... although I have a ultra.. and run @ 1600x1200..but still.. this game is a ram hog hehe

and O yah, if ya want to run texture on high .u better have at least 1.5gig of ram :)
Bah, make your own thread! :rolleyes:
 
I run at 1024x768, everything high except shadows on low. AA is 2x. Runs baby smooth.

Only have a gig of ram and textures on high, no problem.
 
LynxFX said:
I run at 1024x768, everything high except shadows on low. AA is 2x. Runs baby smooth.

Only have a gig of ram and textures on high, no problem.

See I CAN run on high, AAx4 and AFx8 but i loose about 20-30 fps second. Goes to about 30-50...
 
Triumphdog34 said:
See I CAN run on high, AAx4 and AFx8 but i loose about 20-30 fps second. Goes to about 30-50...


Well, how does the rest of your system compare to his?
 
Back
Top