$$$650: HP OMEN Laptop, i7 7700hq, gtx 1050 ti, 16gb ddr4, 256gb ssd, 750gb hdd

mnewxcv

[H]F Junkie
Have it on ebay for $750, Asking $650 shipped USA as a hardforum discount, heatware under mnewxcv

Used but works perfectly. Some minor scratches and signs of use. The fans have a minor rattle when under heavy load (gaming) but the device still runs beautifully, never overheats. It also has a few missing keys on the keyboard, but the buttons themselves still work fine.The three missing keys are brightness down, backlit keyboard on/off, and mute. Battery holds a good charge.

It features a 15.6" full HD 1080p IPS LCD screen, a quad core eight thread Intel i7 7700hq processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, a 256GB m.2 solid state drive, a 750GB hard drive, and an Nvidia Geforce 1050Ti graphics card with 4GB of video memory. Battery holds a good charge. Device overall is in good condition as shown and works perfectly. Only thing to note would be the fans rattle slightly when gaming, but the device never overheats and it is mostly quiet during normal operation. One other flaw is that it is missing 3 keys on the keyboard. The buttons still work fine without the key caps and are brightness down, backlit keyboard on/off, and mute. I have used this device daily for the past few months and it has always worked flawlessly. Comes with a fresh install of Windows 10 Home with all drivers and updates installed. Great device!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Back