6'2'' 240lbs - Office Chair?

topslop1

2[H]4U
I have a Herman Miller Aeron in size large, and it is a little tight and not very comfortable.

I've sat in a Herman Miller Embody and it was nice, but the arms didn't come out far enough for my shoulders.

Is there anyone here that has hands on with a Big & Tall Ergo chair that's really comfortable?

I'm clueless as to where to turn next given my size.

6'2" and 250 here. Surprised you say it is too small after all of the accolades i see about it.
It was not in my price range, so it was not an option. I ended up with a WorkPro Quantum 9000 series and find it comfortable. You can go to OfficeDepot and try it out to see if it is too small for you.

Secretlabs Titan, I have one and it's great.

Also....6'2" and 240...fit or...unfit? It may make a difference in some chairs if the side bolsters are narrower than your sides....

Are you sure you had a large Aeron??? I'm 6'1" 248lbs and fit fine in a medium Aeron at work. The large (3 dot) is pretty big IMO.

FWIW, I just bought a Mirra 2 for myself over the holiday. Cost a bit, but, I do find it way more comfy to sit in for longer periods of time than the Aeron.

I was in teh same boat and love my Steelcase Leap!! Its a great chair set in leather and then I use a wireless sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

Back