60' mouse lag

UberPooner

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
435
Hello, I got a shart 60' led/lcd from costco. I plugged my my laptop in through hdmi and I get major mouse lag. Also when playing games, there is big video lag. If I play the game normally, it will run fine.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to loose the mouse lag?

Thanks
 
Try turning off frame interpolation and other picture processing stuff on that input, and rename its label to "PC".
 
Thanks for the suggestion, it was helpful. There was a game mode that I set it on and the mouse lag was gone.

Now I still have an interesting problem. The monitor on my laptop is 1080x1920 and so is my tv however when I game on my tv my fps is wayyy lower like from 35 to 10. Any ideas on how to fix this anyone?

Thanks
 
Is your laptop monitor on while you're gaming on the TV?

By the way, 60' means 60 feet, 60" is 60 inches. I was going to be impressed by the extension cord on your mouse.
 
the laptop monitor is off. I also just tried a bigger hdmi cable, 15gps and that had no effect.

this is sucking.
 
Hdmi cable is not it. I just ran a cheap 26awg hdmi 50 feet to my 55" hdtv and it works fine.
 
Back
Top