60 inch Sony 1080p TV, Pioneer AVIC-F90BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobC1983

2[H]4U
Two things for sale:

Perfect condition Sony SXRD 60 inch, model KDS-60A2000 with new bulb. Selling due to a new 60 incher is a part of my family. In Springfield MO - must come over to pick it up.

DSC00149.jpg

SOLD!!!!!!

Also, a Pioneer AVIC-F90BT I just sent in to have OS reinstalled as was originally from Pioneer. With original box. Need to get rid of this ASAP for new toys!

~ $400

Last edited:
Well if you were a state over I would drive there but you are not..... great deal for anybody in the area. :)

yea I think that is going to be my problem, that is why I am selling it for so cheap. And I would prefer a fellow computer geek comes over to take it off my hands instead of some creep off of Craigslist.

yea I think that is going to be my problem, that is why I am selling it for so cheap. And I would prefer a fellow computer geek comes over to take it off my hands instead of some creep off of Craigslist.

A creep off of craigslist might come back over when you aren't home and pick up some more gear free of charge too. :(

I tried googling thought it might be quicker just to ask you - does this have HDMI input?

Also - how far back does it go (depth I mean). Seeing if it will fit where i'm thinking... :p

bump for a FANTASTIC tv...

If you are on the fence about this tv - don't be. This is the TV (in 52 inch form) that made me fall in love with HD and Blu-Ray.

Last edited:
I tried googling thought it might be quicker just to ask you - does this have HDMI input?

Also - how far back does it go (depth I mean). Seeing if it will fit where i'm thinking... :p

yes it has two

specs:
Weights and Measurements

* Dimensions (Approx) Depth : 20.25" (514mm)
* Dimensions (Approx) Height : 39" (988mm)
* Dimensions (Approx) Width : 55.6" (1413mm)
* Dimensions (Approx.) : 55.75" x 39" x 20.25" (1413 x 988 x 514mm)
* Packaging : 60.00" x 43.23" x 24.69" (1524 x 1098 x 627mm)
* Weight (Approx.) : 94lbs 13oz (43 kg)

Man if I was in the mood for a divorce this week I would be there in a heart beat (Joplin )

How far are you from Paducah? I may be heading there for work sometime soon.

damn If i could pick that up I would have bought it already!
Bump for nice HD TV

Damn too bad you weren't a bit more east coast lol (MD here). would love to replace my 37" jvc lcd with that 60" beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back