tankman1989
Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2009
- Messages
- 588
I need something that will do HD video and this camera module will do 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video with 5MP stills (2592 x 1944), for a great price. It is also available in IR. Both can be fitted with different lenses for zoom or wide angle. Pretty sweet for $25.
Has anyone used one of these? I have a Pi B (original 512mb ram version) and need to know if there is anything else I need to get this to work.
Are there any other options out there that may be better than this?
Also, is there a supplier that is more trusted so that I'm not getting a knock=off?
Has anyone used one of these? I have a Pi B (original 512mb ram version) and need to know if there is anything else I need to get this to work.
Are there any other options out there that may be better than this?
Also, is there a supplier that is more trusted so that I'm not getting a knock=off?