RedCharles9001
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2025
- Messages
- 137
https://www.msi.com/Monitor/MAG-272UP-QD-OLED-E16
Seems like a good deal.
It's weird the $500 Dell Oled doesn't have a display port because the ips and VA ones do.
Theres a few options around $700 for 27
4k, but none at 599.
BB open box is fine with TT, but after my last experience, I'm not sure I want to bother with trying to get a glossy oled that hasn't be jacked up.
I went to pick up a aw2725q for $415 at bestbuy. And I was looking at the screen under a flashlight and I was in shock at how the screen had so many micro swirl scratches like you see on car paint, and the employee comes over and tells me he just cleaned it really well, manager told him to get all the finger prints off. The coatings on glossy monitors up to this point are just too soft, 99% of the population has no idea how to clean a screen. So here's hoping the new glossy qd oled panels are actually harder like they say.
Woot always has a few deals. But the warranty is just not there.
Seems like a good deal.
It's weird the $500 Dell Oled doesn't have a display port because the ips and VA ones do.
Theres a few options around $700 for 27
4k, but none at 599.
BB open box is fine with TT, but after my last experience, I'm not sure I want to bother with trying to get a glossy oled that hasn't be jacked up.
I went to pick up a aw2725q for $415 at bestbuy. And I was looking at the screen under a flashlight and I was in shock at how the screen had so many micro swirl scratches like you see on car paint, and the employee comes over and tells me he just cleaned it really well, manager told him to get all the finger prints off. The coatings on glossy monitors up to this point are just too soft, 99% of the population has no idea how to clean a screen. So here's hoping the new glossy qd oled panels are actually harder like they say.
Woot always has a few deals. But the warranty is just not there.
Last edited: