5970 availability

Sunin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2008
I've looked all over any reputable vendors have this card in stock? Also how much faster is it than a gtx 295.

What are the odds?
Thank you for choosing Newegg.com.

The below items has come in stock as of 03/24/2010 and we are sending you this notification per your request. Auto-Notify is one of many conveniences we provide at Newegg.com (Please Note: because others may be waiting for this item as well, we cannot guarantee price or availability).

Auto-Notify Summary:
HIS H597F2GDGC Radeon HD 5970 (Hemlock) 2GB 512 (256 x 2)-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Dual GPU Onboard CrossFire Video Card w/ Eyefinity - Retail
Your Price: $749.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please use our LiveChat function or visit our Contact Us Page.

Once You Know, You Newegg.

Your Newegg.com Customer Service Team

picked up 2

What are the odds?
Thank you for choosing Newegg.com.

The below items has come in stock as of 03/24/2010 and we are sending you this notification per your request. Auto-Notify is one of many conveniences we provide at Newegg.com (Please Note: because others may be waiting for this item as well, we cannot guarantee price or availability).

Auto-Notify Summary:
HIS H597F2GDGC Radeon HD 5970 (Hemlock) 2GB 512 (256 x 2)-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Dual GPU Onboard CrossFire Video Card w/ Eyefinity - Retail
Your Price: $749.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please use our LiveChat function or visit our Contact Us Page.

Once You Know, You Newegg.

Your Newegg.com Customer Service Team

picked up 2
:eek: thats some serious graphical power

yeah not worth it atm. I picked up two HIS 5970's last week. and so far it sucks in crossfire.... Way better performance in most games with just 1 card installed.

Yes it is. I've been there, done that. Shame that the current drivers don't take full advantage of them.

keep in mind I'm building twin i7 920 systems with 6gig x58 and SSDs. One card pe systemm. I am upg from q6600 at 3.2 and 2 gig on a 780i platform. These will drive a single 28 inch 1900x1200 and be used to run the snot out of WOW.

Back