5960X , RX 480 4GB , 380X , etc.

Elmy

Gawd
5960X 700.00. Only ran it for a day. I have 2 of them almost identical in performance. This one hit 4.8 in 3DMark for a couple runs but crashes sometimes. Runs at 4.7 very well. YMMV . No overclocks are guaranteed.

Paypal only. ( Must be verified ) Heatware is a plus.

US 48 only.

No boxes or accessories on any of this.

Will add more cards as these sell.

If you are a miner and have the cash. I have about 6 BTC boards with procs. 10 Corsair CX 750 PSU's , risers , 20+ video cards. If you want to buy the whole lot let me know.

I would keep on mining but its taking up too much of my time resetting machines , maintenance etc....

I have pictures for everything. If you are local to Seattle/Tacoma area will give discount.

Last edited:
weird, ive been mining since april and i dont even reset/reboot my machines once a month -- however i dont have any overclocks either.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

weird, ive been mining since april and i dont even reset/reboot my machines once a month -- however i dont have any overclocks either.

Not all the machines do but my machine with 4 R9 290's always does and I have a machine with 4 280X's always does too. About once a week or so. I think it may be a bad card but it would take some time trying to diagnosis it. I was doing about 700-750 MH on ETH before I shut everything down. I am redoing my garage into a Youtube/Streaming setup and also building a new office for my electrical contracting business so all the machines are in the garage and make a ton of noise. I have been doing it since early Feb and I have converted everything over to Bitcoin and just hanging on to them for the time being.

My setups are

4 X 290's
4 X RX 480's
4 X Fury X's
6 X 380X
2 X 295X2's
4 X 280X's
4 X misc 7970 , 7950 , 380 and 280X
1 Pro Duo.

Only selling 2 of the RX 480 4GB for now. The other 2 RX 480 8GB's I think are going to be giveaways when I start streaming to get viewers/subscribers. If anyone is interested my twitch is found Elmnator . I think im going to start streaming next week and have a set schedule posted up.

Mhmm 5960x

You know you want it. Seriously its been just sitting on my desk for like 2 months but I have 2 other ones here. One in the Carbon Fiber Nano build I did for AMD and one in my Copper Quad Fury X build I am working on right now.

All PM's replied to.

Sold one 380

RX 480's and 380X's are pending to one seller. Waiting for payment.

5960X lowered to 700.00 shipped.

More video cards will be put up next week.

All video cards are sold.

5960X still for sale at 700.00

I am at PAX West all weekend so I might be a little slow to reply to any PM's.

Just had a chat with Luke from Linustechtips though. Known the guy for a few years now.

Bump for a great guy and a great pair of CPUs.
I would buy this if I could! Come on someone do it!
MAKE ME JEALOUS!

Elmy is awesome. PDXLAN senior. Lol.

Let me know if you got another 380X for sale. Or a 480.

Thanks man

Back