Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
A quick google found that. I would be very surprised if it actually made it out anytime this month (as this article suggests). I actually wouldn't expect it until around the GT300s ship out as I'm sure ATi will need it by then to stay competitive.
They should wait until GT300 benchmarks come out and then surprise handfuls of top notch hardware websites with sample cards. The "how ya like them apples" manoeuvre :]
I've heard this month as well. The problem with waiting for GT300, (jan/feb) is that if they can't beat it at that time and release it then it gets crushed in sales. You can pretty much be assured it will be out before Nvidia's next cards.