• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

5870's PCB length?

Camaroz06

Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
642
Hello All,
I dont think I saw a definite answer on the boards, what is the length of the PCB of the 5870? If I get one I am going to end up water cooling it and I am currently rebuilding my case so knowing if its longer than a GTX260 w/air cooler it would be helpful.

thanks,
Eddie
 
With the red thingys and whatnot it's supposed to be 10.75" with the cooler removed it's closer to 10.5" so around the same size as a GTX260.
 
Back
Top