I have a pair of Sapphire 5870's in Crossfire. Whenever I restart the machine will post, but my video card doesn't output to the display (the system speaker beeps) and continues to load windows.. (HDD activity light flashs, and i'll get the windows failed to shut down properly screen... when I let the machine sit and cold boot again)
I've tried swaping out the PSU (new Seasonic X-750)
I've also hooked up my older display.. same thing.
Also if i use just a single 5870 it does the same thing.
Here's My spec's any ideas?
Core i7 920 (21x180) HT enabled 1.35 vcore
6Gb Patriot Memory @1440 7-7-7
Asus P6T V2
2x Sapphire 5870
2x Patriot M28 128Gb Raid 0 (Boot Drive)
2x Corsair P256 Raid 0 (Apps / Games Drive)
Seasonic X-750
Asus Xonar D2X
Windows 7 Home Premium 64
Thanks in advance for your help.
I've tried swaping out the PSU (new Seasonic X-750)
I've also hooked up my older display.. same thing.
Also if i use just a single 5870 it does the same thing.
Here's My spec's any ideas?
Core i7 920 (21x180) HT enabled 1.35 vcore
6Gb Patriot Memory @1440 7-7-7
Asus P6T V2
2x Sapphire 5870
2x Patriot M28 128Gb Raid 0 (Boot Drive)
2x Corsair P256 Raid 0 (Apps / Games Drive)
Seasonic X-750
Asus Xonar D2X
Windows 7 Home Premium 64
Thanks in advance for your help.