5870 suggestions?

Abula

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
1,036
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
XFX handsdown because of their double warranty and good customer service.
 
xfx because price/warranty. if you are not going to overclock, volt mod, bios mod or any of that type stuff, warranty really isnt an issue either. i havent had a vid card just break on its own in years.
 
If you want good cooling ang quiet fan the Vapor-X is the way to go.

As far as lifetime warranty, I've owned many cards and have never had to use any manufacturer's warranty. But maybe that's because I've owned many cards :D. I do have an XFX though just because it was all Fry's had in stock when I bought my 5870.
 
I just recieved my XFX 5870, and I'm very happy with it. It's quiet, and the warranty is great.
 
Back
Top